Sunday, 5 April 2015

Thought: R~A~J~E Are Thankful This Easter

This Easter weekend R~A~J~E are letting you all in on what we're thankful for in this season.



As I stuff my face with chocolate while surrounded by family I'm thankful for the wonderful people in my life and especially for my Favourite, who's love is my constant saviour. 
R x

As Easter is a time of new life and new beginnings, I'm thankful for all the fresh starts I've been able to make. I constantly make mistakes and mess up, and my friends and family pick me up, dust me off, and encourage me to start over time and time again. I would be nowhere without the grace and favour of the amazing people in my life. 
A x

This Easter I am especially thankful for my growing family, a constant source of love and support, through all the ups and downs they are the most incredible rock. I am incredibly lucky to have them and cannot wait for more amazing times with them all. 
J x

This Easter I am thankful for being in an inspiring new city that I can explore daily and having wonderful friends and family around me to support me in my up and coming adventures! Here's to a new season and all it holds. 
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment