Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Style: Cabin Bags

Carry on in style 

My latest business trip highlighted my serious need for some new cabin luggage. I borrowed my Favourite's beat up case for the journey and ended up feeling more than a little self conscious as it rested next to shiny Samsonite's and fancy monogrammed numbers. My case of envy increased when my once folded clothes revealed themselves to be crumpled and creased after the less-then luxurious interior had failed to hold them in place. 

On my return I tasked myself with finding an understated, stylish yet practical cabin-sized piece of luggage and to my dismay I was totally overwhelmed with choice! Take a look below and see if you can help me decide which one to get. 






Delsey Paris




Gucci Travel Trolley


Samsonite DuoAir




Rimowa Topas

Here's to a more chic next trip.

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment