Saturday, 16 May 2015

Thought: Blogs in Brief

A sunny, free weekend means more reason to lounge a little longer

I've had one of those weeks where you reach the end, look down in awe at your body impressed at how it's managed to survive. In short, I'm exhausted but thankfully a quiet weekend with few plans means I can laze and lounge around. 

I'm hoping I'm not the only one planning on enjoying a slow weekend and so I've collected a few articles for us all to sit back, relax and read. 


This Guardian piece on creating bright rooms for Spring has inspired me to spruce up my interior.

I didn't know a simple tray could be so versatile until reading this Cupcakes and Cashmere piece.

Bangs and a Bun has always been one of my favourite bloggers and is now also my favourite instructor at Boom Cycle . Come along at 7.30am on Thursday to find out why! Anyway, her piece on running the London marathon is a perfect example of how great her attitude is. 

Happy reading R~A~J~E'rs

R x


No comments:

Post a Comment