Saturday, 23 May 2015

Thought: Blogs in Brief

A sunny bank holiday weekend, whatever next?


Somehow it's the weekend again. This week has gone by in the blink of an eye, but thankfully we have a long weekend to relax and recuperate. 




In case you missed it, our shoot with Ellie Lines was published this week, featuring some stunning dresses that are just perfect for summer weddings/ festivals/ holidays/ etc. Take a drool here.

This week I have been loving the fact of Netflix - what on God's green earth did we all do before Netflix? - and realised I am in fact watching seven series' at the same time. Should I be worried? Does anyone else have a serial series problem?

Apart from being glued to my computer screen, I ventured outside of the house to laugh riotously at Pitch Perfect 2, and have kept myself up to date on all things Cannes (shoe scandal and all) over on Elle UK.


A x

...just popping out to panic buy prosecco.

No comments:

Post a Comment