Thursday, 9 July 2015

A Photo Diary: Ravensbourne Degree Show

E shares her photo diary of Ravensbourne's degree show 

R~A~J~E had the privilege of being invited to the Ravensbourne Degree show a couple of weeks ago, so I popped along on sunny afternoon and was met with a wonderful array of design. 





There were some playful final pieces by Tatjana Kira Vietnein, from her collection 'Illusion Of Illusion' inspired by 'Dazzle Camouflague'.







I really enjoyed the final projects from graphic design students. These cute origami characters were my favourites. 




I loved these stunning prints on silk by Emily Martin.





It took me back looking in work books and browsing initial images and ideas. 






Thanks Ravensbourne, for a delightful show and hosting with such a warm welcome. 

E x

2 comments:

  1. Those black pants are amazing! Looks like an awesome show!

    xoxx, Monica
    F&ML: Fashion And My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, yeah it was great. Look out for it next year! E x

    ReplyDelete