Thursday, 10 December 2015

Style: My Aesthetic

E gives us a glimpse of her aesthetic, from home-wares, party-wear to pretty silver backpacks.




Our dreams, hopes, desires, whims and fancies all inform our personal sense of style right from what nail polish we wear, to how we organise our homes. Life is a wonderful journey of discovering this individual style and enjoying what we find along the way.

I've been attempting, and slowly reaching my aspirational look of minimal, chic basics teamed with statement pieces full of character. For my polished look I love a classic sheer shirt from Whistles.

In my home, I can't not have tea from a pretty mug so this beautiful set of mugs and home-ware from Aboubakar are just the thing.

On a usual working day I love to team casual & comfy basics from & Other Stories & Cos with turned up jeans and brogues or converse. 

For all those day wear to night wear outfits, just add some of this cheeky champagne party lipstick or take a cute little silver backpack from Topshop to work as you know it'll sparkle in the evening too. Or if it's a party dress your after, M&S never fail to deliver on classic evening wear.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment