Thursday, 31 December 2015

Thought: R~A~J~E are ready for the new year

R~A~J~E forge ahead into the new year. 



It's been quite the year for R~A~J~E, personally and professionally. Even with everything 2015 has held I know it's got nothing on the challenges, joys, adventures and surprises that 2016 is going to throw at us. 

We as R~A~J~E have been on the cusp of something for a long time and 2016 is the time we finally meet our maker (as it were). We even have a deadline. It's pretty terrifying to work on something for so long and finally reach the season where you're either made or broken but I know we're up to it. 


Life has really beaten me up this year, my day job became insufferable and I became the girl who cried in the office and couldn't breathe at the thought of going to work. A has slogged it out getting R~A~J~E to the incredible place it's at now, J has survived incredible hardship and hurt and E has toiled more that anyone I know without a day off in months. All in all, 2015, you've been a bitch. 

But as I look back I don't see any of that. I see E flourishing in creativity, A becoming a business mogul, me and J getting engaged to men who really match us and I see all of us, as R~A~J~E forging ahead and creating our own future. 

Whatever 2016 has to hold for us, I know we can handle it - we've got each other. 

So I hope and wish that all of you enter next year with a gang of people around you who can support you, hold you accountable, challenge you, pour you a glass of wine and walk every day with you. It is after all what makes life, life. 

Love from all of us to all of you.

R~A~J~E x


No comments:

Post a Comment