Friday, 8 January 2016

Style: Winter Headwear

In search of the perfect bobble hat? J shares her favourites this winter.

With temperatures dropping, early mornings seem to be just that little bit more brutal. Wrapping up warm in a comfy blanket scarf and woolly hat is the perfect protection from those icy starts. 

One of this year’s top trends is the bobble hat, you cannot move for some sort of pompom balancing carefully on someone’s head or bobbing along the street in front of you. Personally, I'm sold on them so I thought I'd share my top picks of the seasons exciting bobble hats.


The Basic: Funi - hand made in UK


The Eco Option: Lowie – sustainable materials, fairly waged



The High Street: Topshop 


Something a bit different: Wonky Woolies - hand made in Glasgow

I'm off to significantly expand my woolly hat collection, what is your favourite winter warmer accessory?

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment